Lightweight and rugged unit suitable for any working environment. It is a multispectral biometric reader ensuring the elimination of proxy.
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol to connect directly to the Network for online data transfer.
- Option to have true On-Line control, thus controlling the entry and exit in online mode from the PC / Central Server.
- Backlit 16×2 characters LCD display for 5 to 10 digit card no., date, time & status of memory consumed.
- Built-in operational battery backup
- FEATURES of Mifare programmable Smart Card Reader.
- CPU: RISC based high-speed Micro Controller
- Memory Capacity: 10,000 punches Approx
- Mercury (Lumidigm) multispectral technology
- It can store 50,000 /100000 fingers (optional)
- Fingerprint template as per ISO 19794
- Badge reading: Contactless smart card
- 16 x 2 characters backlit LCD display for card no., date, time and status of memory consumed.
- Communication: 10BaseT (TCP/IP) all built-in
- Operational Battery Backup: 4 hours Lion Battery Pack
- Built-in 3 years lithium battery backup for RAM & Real-Time Clock & Calendar
- Built-in power monitoring with the watchdog timer.
- Switch for IN/OUT selection
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Operating Temp: 10°C to 55°C
- Humidity : 0 – 95% non condensing
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Size : 195 mm ( L) x 140 mm ( H) x 110 mm (W)
- Weight: 1.5 Kg. Approx.
- Belt Strap Provision