A compact, lightweight, and rugged biometric fingerprint system suitable for any working environment. It provides a high-quality image and spoof detection, and it can capture and verify figure print in any weather condition like cold, dry, rain, dusty, or oily.
- Highly sensitive biometric reader ensuring the elimination of proxy punching
- Built-in TCP/IP communication protocol connecting directly to the Network for Online data transfer
- Dual CPU: RISC-based high-speed Micro Controller
- Separate RISC CPU for fingerprint verification.
- Memory Capacity: 128 KB.
- Fingerprint template as per ISO 19794.
- Mercury (Lumidigm) multispectral technology.
- It can store 5000 transactions.
- 1000 finger – 1:N Group in a single database.
- Verification time for 1:N (1000 Fingers – 2 seconds).
- Enrolls fingerprint template directly from the reader.
- Fingerprint image 500 dpi FAR 1/10,000 to 1/100,000 and FRR 1/100 to 1/30.
- Displacement 5 mm with any Rotation
- Communication : 10BaseT (TCP/IP) built-in..
- Built-in 3 years Lithium Battery Backup for RAM & Real-Time Clock & Calendar.
- Material: Grey Engineering Plastic.
- Operating Temp : 100C to 550C
- Operating Humidity : 0 – 91% non condensing.
- Input Voltage : 12V AC external Adapter.