Highly sensitive contact-less reader rugged unit having two Mifare Readers, one for IN and one for OUT, suitable for any working environment and ensuring cent percent reading.
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol connects directly to the Network for online data transfer and built-in RS 232 or RS485 (01 Nos.) ports.
- Option to have true On-Line control, controlling the entry and exit in online mode from the PC / Central Server.
- Backlit 16×2 characters LCD display for 5 to 10 digit card no., date, time & status of memory consumed.
- Provision for function cards, prefix and suffix numbers
- Built-in power line monitoring.
- FEATURES of Mifare programmable Smart Card Reader.
- Available programmable access to all sectors.
- Input/Output ports for linking alarms, sensors, etc.
- CPU: RISC based high-speed Micro Controller
- Memory Capacity: 4 MB Flash for transaction data, approximately 100000 events.
- It can also store 30000 employee details.
- 16 x 2 characters backlit LCD
- Communication : 10BaseT (TCP/IP) all built-in
- Operational Battery Backup: 4 Hours to support two Mifare Reader (IN and OUT)
- Built-in 3 years lithium battery backup for RAM & Real-Time Clock & Calendar.
- Badge Reading: 02 Nos. Badge Reading: 02 Nos.
- Built-in power monitoring with the watchdog timer.
- Read Range : 0-2.5 in (0-6 cm)
- Size : L 285 mm x H 200 mm x W 75 mm
- Material: ABS Housing
- Operating Temp : 00C to 550C Humidity : 0 – 95% non condensing
- Input Voltage: 190-260V AC with Proper earthing.
- Built-in Potential free change over contact for controlling/signalling external devices.
- Reading Technology: MifareÒ contactless proximity 13.56 MHz.